Growth hacking began as a trend but is quickly becoming a necessity. With the ever-expanding growth of the Internet, growth hacking is absolutely vital when bringing products and services to customers.
For years, marketers were in charge of pushing products while coders were fully responsible for entering and building code, or a platform. Now, however, these words have merged to create a single system of true growth, known as growth hacking.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Growth Hacking 101 guide:
- How to grow your business using the power of the Internet.
- How to narrow in on your niche to laser-target your audience and use the power of the ‘long-tail’.
- Building a business that will be successful for many years to come using a few simple principles.
- Marketing methods that successful companies like Dropbox and Groupon use.
- How to build a sales funnel for maximum sales.
- Understanding push and pull tactics to gain more visitors to your product or service.
…and much, much more!